ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Revised Suspension - Termination of a PDP

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Revised Suspension - Termination of a PDP
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:12:27 -0800

Dear SCI members,

Per our discussion on yesterday's call, attached for your review (in Word and
PDF) is the revised text of the section on termination and suspension of a PDP
with all previous edits accepted.  I have included, as the only redline, the
one change suggested by Anne in the meeting.  The revised document is attached
and also posted on the 06 March meeting page under the heading "For Review" at
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/06+March+2013.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director