ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Revised SCI Charter 04 June 2013

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Revised SCI Charter 04 June 2013
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:02:36 -0500

ah.  good one.

i was thinking along the lines of "the last review by that chain of working
groups that created and implemented the reforms."  so a clearer wording might
be something like

        "is responsible for the final review and assessment by the {what ever
that group of teams is called in aggregate}"

certainly don't want to imply final EVER, just final before transitioning to
"normal" GNSO process.

thanks,

mikey