ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Ron's report to the GNSO Council

  • To: Gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Ron's report to the GNSO Council
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:33:04 +0200

I want to lodger a strong objection to the report given on the SCI, as the
issue of full consensus decision was brought to the council as if it was the
position of the SCI. This was totally unacceptable especially since in our last
conversations the SCi dropped this proposal from the new charter work.

I see this as an abuse of his position.

avri