ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Election/Selection of Chair and Vice Chair for 2014

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Election/Selection of Chair and Vice Chair for 2014
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:16:04 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for this.

I want to let the group know that on my self-nominaton, I have been appointed the GNSO council liaison to the SCI. I will not, therefore, be a candidate for anything.

Since i have been in the vice-chair role, it means there is definitely an opening that needs nominees/volunteers.

I will for the time being remain the primary rep from NCSG, though I do hope to become the alternate at some point in time.

avri