ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call: SCI Proposals on Waiver & Voting Outside a Council Meeting

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call: SCI Proposals on Waiver & Voting Outside a Council Meeting
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 17:43:36 +0200

Hi,

I’ve sent these proposals to the NCUC discuss list about two weeks ago, and
have received no objections in response. I also have no objections, and would
like to vote in favour of both proposals. I would, however for the sake of
clarity, request that it be pointed out to the GNSO Council when sending these
proposals that the 10-day waiver rule only applies to new motions and not to
motions being resubmitted.

Thanks.

Amr