ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 08 October 2015

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 08 October 2015
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 20:41:56 +0000

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the Standing Committee on Improvements
Implementation meeting held on Thursday, 08 October 2015:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-08oct15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsuuHwOUwCjcIy-2FyuZKEavYEFM2u2D00COx2uuBYHygViQ-3D-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmjQCs8pPWauxn4RwlY9A26fSVaRu2lp5ES-2FPBgSZK-2Bmdz48lI6mlgeduJEFFi-2Fhl6N0cE4pBuKSR2RcRF4vI7qCtHDK9E8KYNDLQJFQw-2FuCtuj17OQrOM-2FDWmtm3uG2KRvYSGewkVB-2F7hOpUM7EzQDMuelnk7ub2yz-2F-2F8dPya-2Ftazq5Egjb1N-2FdlQU4UJk-2FLAZQ-2BboXkktRK5DLVHsBy-2BjhmeVj6RE0Vd1AgsXI6hILcSIiN8TRXIHqvAnvRiXpmjK1Hs3bfzKD30WjEPeo18eJvZ7Bydv-2BlHBCfLqUabqko>

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct

(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)

Attendees:

Amr Elsadr - NCUC - Primary

Angie Graves - BC - Primary

Anne Aikman Scalese - IPC - Primary - Chair

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - ISPCP - Primary

Apologies:

Lori Schulman - IPC - Alternate

Rudi Vansnick - NPOC - Primary - Vice Chair

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Mary Wong

Terri Agnew

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Terri Agnew
Adobe Chat Transcript 08 October 2015

    Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Standing Committee on Improvements
Implementation meeting teleconference on Thursday, 08 October 2015

  Amr Elsadr:Hi all. Apologies for being late.

  Anne Aikman-Scalese (IPC, Chair):Hi AMr - thanks for joining!

  Mary Wong:@Julie, that is right, thanks

  Terri Agnew:Members wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/MYHg

  Amr Elsadr:Does the NomCom appoint directly to the SCI, or is it the NomCom
appointees to the G-council who participate here?

  Amr Elsadr:The SCI charter isn't very clear on this.

  Mary Wong:@Amr, it's the Nom Com Council appointees that can be on the SCI

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Mary. The charter is kinda vague. :)

  Mary Wong:If it helps, looking at it the other way, there is no provision in
the NomCom's structure for them to appoint directly to the SCI, which is a GNSO
Council-formed group and operates along the WG Guidelines of the GNSO.

  Amr Elsadr:I guess that does help, although I know very little about how the
NomCom works. An enigma to me. :)

  Amr Elsadr:As part of the SCI update to the G-Council during the weekend
sessions, I would expect this to be included.

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Mary and Julie.

  Amr Elsadr:..., for the reminder. :)

  Julie Hedlund:@Amr: That is the plan -- to include it in the update :-)

  Julie Hedlund:@Anne: I will produce a letter.  Send to you first and then to
the list with the documentation for last call.

  Mary Wong:Staff brings up Liaison issues in the Wrap Up as a standard practice

  Mary Wong:As in, we routinely go through all the WGs to see what office
holders are stepping down and if there are any gaps that need to be filled

  Julie Hedlund:All -- the meeting on 17 October at 8-9 am is in Liffey Meeting
Room 2

  Mary Wong:@Anne, we don't know either but that's why we changed the time for
your update :)

  Julie Hedlund:Here's an interactive venue map:

  Julie Hedlund: http://www.theccd.ie/view-the-venue/interactive-venue-plan

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Anne. Looking fwd to seeing you all too. :)

  Wolf-Ulrich Knoben:thanks all

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks all. Bye.

  Mary Wong:Bye all!

  Julie Hedlund:Thanks everyone and safe travels to Dublin!