ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: SCI Meeting 10 December Proposed Agenda

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: SCI Meeting 10 December Proposed Agenda
  • From: "Milan, Stefania" <Stefania.Milan@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:11:18 +0000

Dear Julie, everyone

I just emerged from an elaborate session at the dentist, and I am not in the
physical (and psychological) conditions to make this call. I apologize for the
late notice... dentists equal usually bad surprises [☹]

I look forward to read the transcript.. and to my future, more useful
engagement.

My apologies.

Stefania