ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request to Confirm SCI Primary and Alternate Members

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Request to Confirm SCI Primary and Alternate Members
  • From: Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:54:40 +0200

Hi Julie,

The NCUC should confirm its membership very soon. The NCSG, on the other hand,
has confirmed its new representatives to the SCI. I have copied them to this
email, as well as Tapani (NCSG Chair).

NCSG primary representative: Stefania Milan (who was the alternate rep for
NCSG, and is already subscribed to the SCI mailing list)
NCSG alternate representative: Karel Douglas.

Thanks.

Amr