ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Update re: Confirming SCI Membership

  • To: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Update re: Confirming SCI Membership
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:32:06 +0000

Dear SCI members,

As Mary requested in (3) below concerning SCI membership, all SG/Cs that
have not yet responded to either confirm existing or name new members are
kindly requested to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this link for
the list of current members: https://community.icann.org/x/MYHg.

Many thanks to those of you who have confirmed your group's membership.
Based on the responses we've received, please note the following membership
changes:

For the NPOC the new Alternate member is Martin Pablo Valent
For the Registrar Stakeholder Group Sara Bockey is now the Primary member
and Jennifer Standiford is the Alternate member
The Nominating Committee Appointee members are: Johan (Julf) Helsingius as
the Primary member and Hsu Phen Valerie Tan as the Alternate member

Kind regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director