ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW(2): Chair/Vice-Chair Procedures

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW(2): Chair/Vice-Chair Procedures
  • From: Karel Douglas <douglaskarel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:13:46 -0400

All,

I'm terribly sorry to have missed the conf call on the 2nd June where this
was issue was extensively discussed. Thanks Anne for bringing it up.

I would have liked to have shared my views with the group. Nonetheless, I
do like the suggested language proposed and do look forward to reading the
amendments. I will hopefully add my 2 cents worth at the next the meeting.

regards

Karel

PNG image