ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-secs] RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat from SCI call 02 June 2016

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxx>, "'Amr Elsadr'" <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sara Bockey <sbockey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-secs] RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat from SCI call 02 June 2016
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:49:06 +0000

Sorry to hear this Anne, this has happened to a few community members, albeit
not the majority. Are you able to download the ics attachment from the main
email invitation? This is our back up solution for those who unfortunately
cannot access the direct Outlook appointments.

Our tech support has looked at this closely and continues to. A lot depends on
individual members’ inbox settings which have become a lot more specific over
the years, we have therefore had to do with a “one solutions fits most”
strategy which is the one we currently have.

I would encourage members who do not receive the direct Outlook invitation to
search for the email invitation in their inboxes and download the ics
attachment.

Please let me know if this helps,

Kind regards

Nathalie