ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER: Consensus Call Revised: Chair & Vice Chair Election Procedures

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER: Consensus Call Revised: Chair & Vice Chair Election Procedures
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:55:55 +0200

Dear Julie,
Dear all,

I noticed maybe a typing error in the email. Note that the Consensus Call ends
COB tomorrow 17 June.  I suppose you mean 16 June as was agreed during our last
call.

Our agenda for today’s call :
1. Roll call
2. SOIs
3. Status Full consensus call on Chair/Vice Chair proposed revised GNSO
Operating Procedures
4. Next steps
5. AOB

Kind regards,