ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: IOC / RC Working Group Progress

  • To: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Pritz <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: IOC / RC Working Group Progress
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:34:39 +0000

I don't think we should set on the fact that we will definitely be making
recommendations at the second level. We are still discussing these and they
raise much more complex and significant issues compared to the top level. So,
while I think we should discuss them, we should also refrain from doing so with
our mindsets fixed that we will definitely produce recommendations at the
second level space.

Thanks

Konstantinos