ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Public Comment For Review- Final Version

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Margie Milam'" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Draft Public Comment For Review- Final Version
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:00:58 +0000

Sorry, for the delay in responding, but may I join everyone and thank Margie
for the quick turnaround.

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA