ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Explanation of the Dates in the Public Comment Forum

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: Explanation of the Dates in the Public Comment Forum
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:01:55 +0000

Thanks for the quick reply Margie.  I was aware of the policy but missed the
discussion of that on the Friday call.  I think it would have been helpful
after the call for you and Jeff to discuss this just to confirm that both of
you were on the same page; I think that is good practice and we can look at
this as a lesson learned.

Chuck