ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Drafting Team Meeting - Monday 7:30 am in Ramada/Venue

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Drafting Team Meeting - Monday 7:30 am in Ramada/Venue
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 16:53:04 -0400

I hope to participate remotely.

Greg

________________________________

From: owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:10 PM
To: <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Glen de Saint Géry

All,

Just a note that we are working on getting a room, but we have decided to
gather tomorrow 7:30am at the Ramada/Venue at a location to be announced.  Stay
tuned.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs
21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>   / www.neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz/>

________________________________

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.

* * *

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and may
well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice
of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your
cooperation.
* * *
To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that,
unless otherwise indicated in writing, any U.S. Federal tax advice contained in
this communication  (including any attachments) is not intended or written to
be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state and local provisions or (2)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters
addressed herein.
Disclaimer Version RS.US.1.01.03
pdc1