ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] preparation of tomorrow's call

  • To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] preparation of tomorrow's call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:10:58 -0400

Hi,

On a first reading, I can support this way of moving forward.  I have passed it
by the NCUC executive and while I only have preliminary indications, I do
beleive that my constituency could also support it.  I am not sure what would
happen at the NCSG level at this point - I assume we would have some sort of
split view and in terms of g-council votes, we usually only come to those
indications in the NCSG member policy meetings we have before each g-council
call.

avri