ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Red Cross/IOC: List of possible approaches to respond to GAC proposal

  • To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Red Cross/IOC: List of possible approaches to respond to GAC proposal
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:34:22 +0100

Hi,

Apologies for missing the meeting (hopefully they were made at the time).

I can agree to most of this but would like it noted that there is some strong
objection to doing  "even without a PDP" in point c.  While the Board can
countervail GNSO policy without a process as long as they have a supermajority,
I do not think there is any by-laws basis for the GNSO so recommending.

avri