ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] First meeting of IRTP Part B WG and additional information

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] First meeting of IRTP Part B WG and additional information
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 02:10:14 -0700

Dear All,

Thank you very much for joining the IRTP Part B Working Group. To help you get
started and prepare for the activities of this Working Group, I would strongly
recommend you to review the Working Group Wiki
(https://st.icann.org/irtp-partb/index.cgi?irtp_part_b) and especially the
'Recommended Materials for review prior to first meeting' which include:

 *   IRTP Part B Issues Report prepared by ICANN staff
 *   Transcript and/or MP3 of IRTP Part B Brainstorming Session held at the
ICANN meeting in Sydney

I would like to propose to schedule a first meeting of the Working Group on
Tuesday 25 August at 14.00 UTC (the timeslot that was used by the previous IRTP
WG). We can review during this first meeting of the Working Group if the day
and time is still convenient for all participants.

For those of you that have not done so yet, please submit your statement of
interest to the GNSO Secretariat (gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) using the
template below.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Marika

===============

Statement of Interest template

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.