ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] FW: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group

  • To: "'Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx'" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] FW: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group
  • From: Miriam Trudell <mtrudell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:03:55 -0600

Hello.  Further to Glen's attached message, below please find my statement of
interest (I am a late addition to the Working Group):

1.  I am currently a shareholder/partner attorney with the law firm of Sheridan
Ross P.C., in Denver, Colorado
2.  I work in the area of trademarks, copyrights, Internet law and domain name
law.  I have worked in this area of the law for 11 years.
3.  I do not have any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy, or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract or
other arrangement
4.  I do not have any commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development
outcomes, and am not currently representing other parties with respect to the
same.
5.  I became involved with this IRTP Part B PDP working group as a result of my
current involvement with INTA, as part of the 2008-2009 Committee Team of the
Internet Committee, Whois Subcommittee, and a request from Claudio Di Gangi for
volunteers.

I look forward to joining the team.

Best regards,
Miriam

MIRIAM D. TRUDELL
Attorney

SHERIDAN ROSS PC / attorneys at innovation
patent  /  trademark  /  copyright

1560 BROADWAY, SUITE 1200  /  DENVER, COLORADO  /  80202-5141
P 303.863.2970  /  F 303.863.0223  /
www.sheridanross.com<http://www.sheridanross.com/>

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached to it may
contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient or
a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended
recipient, you are hereby
notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure,
copying, printing,
distribution or use of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return email and
delete the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank
you.