ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] RE: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group

  • To: Graham Chynoweth <gchynoweth@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] RE: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:41:49 -0700

Thank you,
noted
Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Chynoweth [mailto:gchynoweth@xxxxxxx]
Sent: jeudi 20 août 2009 20:56
To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx; Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Request for Statement of Interest for Inter-Registrar Transfer
Policy (IRTP) Part B policy development process (PDP) working group

All,

Please find below my Statement of Interest.

1.       Current vocation, employer and position
Attorney, Dynamic Network Services, Inc., General Counsel

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above
Legal, policy, corp. development.

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement
I am a corporate officer of Dynamic Network Services, Inc., an ICANN accredited
registrar, which provides easy to use and extremely reliable DNS, email and
domain registration services for enterprises, domain name registries, small
businesses and home users.

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?
I am an employee of Dynamic Network Services, Inc., an ICANN accredited
registrar, which provides easy to use and extremely reliable DNS, email and
domain registration services for enterprises, domain name registries, small
businesses and home users.  However, my motivation for participating in this
effort is to create a better ICANN.

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.
I do not have any arrangements or agreements with any other group, constituency
or person(s) regarding my nomination or selection as a work team member.

Thanks,
Graham H. Chynoweth
Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm Street, 5th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
(p) +1.603.296.1515
(e) gchynoweth@xxxxxxx
(w) http://www.dyn.com

Confidentiality Statement

Privileged and Confidential. The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify Dynamic Network Services,
Inc. immediately at +1.603.668.4998 or reply to gchynoweth@xxxxxxx and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments. This message is not intended as
an electronic signature.