ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Some definitions & concepts to inform our work

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Some definitions & concepts to inform our work
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:43:20 -0700

Michele:

Acknowledged, and there's certainly no danger in adding this term.  But
I'm not clear on how the ENDUSER comes in to play in our issue, since
they cannot initiate nor authorize TRANSFERS, and do not have control
over the registration.

If they are granted / licensed control over the registration, then for
the purposes of our group we should consider them equivalent to SHOPPER.

J.