ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Matt Serlin statement of interest

  • To: <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Matt Serlin statement of interest
  • From: "Matt Serlin" <matt.serlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:36:45 -0600

I am the Director of Operations and Product Management at MarkMonitor,
Inc. an ICANN accredited registrar. MarkMonitor is a global enterprise
brand protection company offering Anti-Phishing Solutions, Corporate
Domain Registration Services and Online Trademark Protection.
MarkMonitor is a member of the Intellectual Property Stakeholder Group
and a member of the Registrar Stakeholder Group. I serve as
MarkMonitor's voting representative to the Registrar Stakeholder Group.
I am not an officer, director, consultant or employee of any other
member of this stakeholder group or any other ICANN Stakeholder Group.
I am not in possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive
information, nor have I ever been.  I am not an officer, director,
consultant or employee of any other member of this stakeholder group or
any other ICANN stakeholder group.

Thank you,

Matt Serlin
Director, Domain Management, MarkMonitor

Emerald Tech Center
391 N. Ancestor Place
Boise, Idaho 83704
Direct: +1.208.685.1864
Mobile: +1.208.794.6209
Fax: +1.208.389.5771
Matt.Serlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.markmonitor.com

All transactions with Markmonitor are subject to our standard terms and
conditions set forth at  http://www.markmonitor.com/legal/tc-dm.php or
the specific terms and conditions of your written agreement with
Markmonitor. MarkMonitor's proposed prices and terms of service are
highly confidential and proprietary to MarkMonitor, and may only be used
for your internal purchasing purposes. This information may not be
shared with any third parties, except as necessary in connection with
any legal action or proceeding.  If you do not agree with these
confidentiality obligations, please notify the sender by return e-mail,
and delete or destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. If
you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please
contact us immediately to cancel your order - (800) 337-7520.