ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda IRTP Part B WG meeting

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda IRTP Part B WG meeting
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:21:50 -0500

Marika,

I am unable to attend today's meeting. My apology for the short notice.

Barbara Steele
Compliance Officer / Director of Policy
VeriSign Naming Services
bsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx <BLOCKED::mailto:bsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Direct: 703.948.3343
Mobile: 703.622.1071
Fax:  703.421.4873
21345 Ridgetop Circle
Dulles, VA  20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary
and/or Registry Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient
and, thus may not be retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the
prior written consent of VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you
have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original