ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] budget-support memo -- final version -- please review and sign on by end of day Thursday

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] budget-support memo -- final version -- please review and sign on by end of day Thursday
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:24:53 +0100

Mikey,

Please "sign me on" in  personal and/or company capacity.

Thank you for the work you have put in to this.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email