ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Approaches discussed on Tuesday's call

  • To: "Steele, Barbara" <bsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Approaches discussed on Tuesday's call
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:34:57 -0600

yup -- we've had this conversation before.  maybe it was in the last round.  i
agree that a direct launch of the TDRP by a registrant doesn't work.  but i
think where we wound up is that there needs to be *some* mechanism where a
registrant can break out of the grip of an unresponsive registrar and escalate
the problem.  perhaps we could leave that topic on the table?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com