ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For your review - draft IRTP Part B Initial Report

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For your review - draft IRTP Part B Initial Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 02:16:02 -0700

Dear All,

Following the IRTP Part B WG meeting yesterday, please find attached and posted
on the wiki (https://st.icann.org/irtp-partb/) an updated version of the draft
Initial Report for your review. I have integrated the proposed ETRP language,
from the latest draft circulated by Kevin yesterday, in Annex C. Please note
some changes I made highlighted in blue in Annex C, as well as some outstanding
issues highlighted in yellow. I also highlighted one addition that was made by
Kevin that as far as I recall was not discussed on yesterday’s meeting in
relation to the ‘Registrant becoming aware of the transfer’. It is not clear to
me what that actually means or how that could be enforced. Maybe Kevin could
provide some additional clarification? Annex C will need to be further updated
once the sub-team provides its definitions of registrant. Also, there is still
a placeholder in the report for a recommendation for issue D, which is on
Michele’s ‘to do’ list.

As agreed yesterday, you are strongly encouraged to review the draft Initial
Report and share your edits / comments with the mailing list at the latest by
19 May so that a final review can take place at our meeting on 25 May.

Thanks,

Marika