ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Feedback to the Revised ERTP

  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Feedback to the Revised ERTP
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:17:26 -0400

All,
I have recommended some fairly significant edits to this document based on
my experience with the TDRP.  Most significant is eliminating the filing of
TDRP by the PTRr and taking the registries out of the middle should the "new
Registrar" elect to dispute the ERTP.  Please take a look and let me know if
you would like to discuss.  Many thanks.

Barbara Steele
Compliance Officer / Director of Policy
VerSign, Inc.