ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Next Call

  • To: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>, "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Next Call
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:43:00 -0700

All documents, including the final version of the Initial Report, can be found
on the WG workspace: https://st.icann.org/irtp-partb/index.cgi?irtp_part_b. In
addition, you can find the email archives here:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtp-b-jun09/. Translations of the Executive
Summary of the Initial Report are available here:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-29may10-en.htm.

With best regards,

Marika