ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:57:29 -0700

Marika:

I think I recall another point w.r.t. ETRP raised by Mikey in Brussels.
Something to the effect of ETRP not being a dispute-resolution
mechanism, but tying its use to a more comprehensive review once a
transfer was restored.

Was there anything like that in the transcript, or am I mis-remembering?
 If so, can we get this captured on our topic list?

Thanks--

J.