ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] 60 day lock following registrant change

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx List" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] 60 day lock following registrant change
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:15:38 +0000

On 15 Jul 2010, at 16:11, George Kirikos wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> And if one wants to start "thinking outside the box" a little bit,
> consider how motorists react when traffic lights are *entirely
> eliminated*:
>
> http://www.streetsblog.org/2009/05/04/experimenting-with-the-elimination-of-traffic-lights/
> http://streetswiki.wikispaces.com/Shared+Space
>
> They begin to take responsibility, and drive more safely.

You've obviously never lived in Italy where they turn them off at night

And the number of accidents goes up significantly when the lights are off ..

> Instead of thinking "more and more" policies are the solution,
> challenge your own assumptions.

Now why would I do that when I can get you to do it for me? :)

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
ICANN Accredited Registrar