ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] FW: Aftermarket Perspective

  • To: Matt Serlin <matt.serlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] FW: Aftermarket Perspective
  • From: Bob Mountain <bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:24:01 -0400

Matt,
Thanks for your feedback, appreciate the thought you¹ve put into this.  Our
original intent was to put together a few prepatory questions in advance of
discussions we would have with the various types of aftermarket players.  We
didn¹t intend to run a formal survey per se.  This was more a matter of
digging deeper into a segment that we felt had some pretty strong feelings
about ETRP, and a way to find out if their objections were based on a lack
of understanding of some of the concepts within ETRP.  We also wanted to try
to get some indication of the scope of the problem within this sector.

That said I¹m happy to broaden the cohorts if the group feels this is the
right thing to do.  Would welcome comments and suggested other people we
should include.

Best!
Mtn.