ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [SPAM] [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Proposed agenda
  • From: Michael Collins <mc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:16:36 -0500

Hi All,

With great regret, I must resign from this workgroup. I have accepted new
commitments that consistently keep me from attending meetings. It has been an
honor to work with each of you. Thank you for letting me have a voice here over
these last few years. I hope to rejoin this group or a successive one in the
future.

Best regards,
Michael Collins