ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] ETRP, Urgent Return 2.0, EAC, TEAC

  • To: <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] ETRP, Urgent Return 2.0, EAC, TEAC
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:11:15 -0700

IRTP Team,

FYI..........

If you have not seen it already, I wanted to advise the WG that George
Kirikos is still against our latest recommendation for TEAC.  I call this
out due to his feedback with ETRP.  It's my view that we listened to the
public comments and course corrected as necessary.  I guess it's still not
good enough.  Nor will it ever be with the underling belief that ICANN
should not be involved at all in the process and that only the court systems
should handle these matters.

Check out the #ICANN hash-tag on twitter and you can see the posts we
exchanged last night.

Berry Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC

berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx