ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] kudos to Tim

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx List" <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] kudos to Tim
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:30:45 -0500

i hadn't connected the dots to realize that Tim is wrapping up his term on the
Council and thus will be moving out of his Liaison role with us.

i really don't want my last communication with Tim to be that testy little
exchange we had a couple weeks ago on this list -- so here's a better thing.

Tim, you have done a fabulous job throughout this while multi-PDP process and
fully deserve the T-shirt we started designing on today's Council call
(although to REALLY qualify for the "I participated in 90 IRTP PDPs and all I
got was this lousy T-shirt" award i think you should really continue on as a
member of the subsequent WGs).

i want you to know that although we've disagreed at times, i've always held
your views and your honor in the highest regard.  in fact, that's why i get so
cranky with you sometimes -- because your opinions matter a lot, not just to me
but to many in the ICANN community.

so a heartfelt "thank you" for all that you've done, not just on these PDPs but
on the Council and the other PDPs that we've worked together on.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com