ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] RE: Issue III

  • To: 'Glen de Saint Géry' <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] RE: Issue III
  • From: "Trachtenberg, Marc H." <MTrachtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:51:43 -0500

I think first we need to define "partial-bulk transfer."  In other words, do we
mean only registrar-initiated transfers?  How many domain names are the minimum
for a "partial-bulk transfer"?  Are these transfers that are not treated as
renewals?

Marc H. Trachtenberg

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 West Wacker Drive