ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] one other request for Marika -- a preliminary flow chart

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] one other request for Marika -- a preliminary flow chart
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:05:51 -0600

hi all,

as Paul wrapped up the call with some action-items for Marika, i was itching to get in there with one more request. could Marika come up with a preliminary version of a flow chart (like the one at line 301 in the draft) of the sequence of steps in the partial bulk transfer process? purely for discussion purposes of course. it would be really helpful for me to puzzle through this stuff.

thanks. sorry i soaked up so much time late in our call -- i didn't mean to do that.

mikey

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com