ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Updated version of draft Final IRTP Part A Report posted

  • To: "Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] Updated version of draft Final IRTP Part A Report posted
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 02:54:03 -0800

Dear All,

As discussed on our call yesterday, an updated version of the draft final
report has been posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/irtp_jun08_pdp-wg/index.cgi?irtp_part_a_pdp_wg_pdp_jun08)
for review. For your convenience, I have posted both the Word and PDF version.
You will also find an example of the attendance sheet of the WG on the wiki.
Once the WG has completed its meetings, a final version will be included in the
report as an annex. Please note that the intention is to update the executive
summary once agreement has been reached on the rest of the report.

Please feel free to share your comments / suggestions with the list.

Best regards,

Marika