ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting

  • To: gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:51:11 -0500

hi all,

i like the "co-chairs" idea a lot.  i've had really good experiences being part
of co-chaired WGs (and being one myself).

i think we need to balance off the working group a bit.  we've got a Council
(chaired by a Registrar) sponsoring a working group that's got far more
registrars on it than any other constituency.  last time around we had a
Registrar Council-Liaison (all hail Tim) and a Registrar for Chair.  so, with
fingers crossed that she would be willing to take this on, i'd like to put Avri
Doria's name forward for the co-chair role.

mikey

On Nov 5, 2011, at 9:28 AM, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I won't be able to attend next week's meeting, as I'll be on a plane at that
> time (or in the process of boarding one)
>
> Apologies
>
> I would, however, like to off my candidacy as chair
>
> Based on our experiences in IRTP-B I'd also suggest, regardless of who chairs
> the group, that there be a co-chair or vice-chair.
>
> Regards
>
> Michele
>
> Mr Michele Neylon
> Blacknight Solutions
> Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
> ICANN Accredited Registrar
> http://www.blacknight.com/
> http://blog.blacknight.com/
> http://blacknight.mobi/
> http://mneylon.tel
> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
> US: 213-233-1612
> UK: 0844 484 9361
> Locall: 1850 929 929
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon
> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com