ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting

  • To: Chris Chaplow <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 00:12:47 -0800

As several of you have expressed their support for getting to a Final
Report by the ICANN Meeting in Toronto, it might be a bad omen if we start
by canceling our very first meeting ;-) As this first meeting is mainly
about introductions and reviewing basic materials, I would propose that we
do go ahead and encourage everyone that is not able to make the meeting to
review the MP3 and/or transcript following the call. Would that be
acceptable to all?

Best regards,

Marika