ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Introduction

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Introduction
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:35:40 +0000

All,
In follow up to last week's call, I am sending a note to introduce myself.  I
have been with Verisign for the past 8+ years working in the capacity of
Registry Compliance Officer and Director of Policy.  I manage the team that is
responsible for on-boarding new registrars, monitoring registrar compliance
with their RRAs with Verisign and various Verisign policies, as well as
processing any disputes that arise under the IRTP.  I have participated in the
first two IRTP PDPs representing the Registries Stakeholder Group and I am
looking forward to getting started on IRTP PDP C.  Thanks.

Barbara Steele
Director of Policy

This message (including any attachments) is  intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)

[Verisign(tm)]

GIF image

GIF image