ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] RE: Action items yesterday's meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] RE: Action items yesterday's meeting
  • From: Jacob Williams <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:29:08 +0900

Hi Marika,

I would also be interested in the training session.

The call time for me is okay (midnight JST) An hour earlier wouldn't hurt,
but I am just one voice.

Thanks!

Jacob

Interlink Co. Ltd.
Sunshine 60 Bldg. 37th Fl. 3-1-1 East Ikebukuro
Toshima Tokyo, Japan 170-6037
TEL: 81-3-3983-9422 FAX:81-3-3895-3826