ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-irtpc] RE: Action items yesterday's meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] RE: Action items yesterday's meeting
  • From: Jacob Williams <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:29:08 +0900

Hi Marika,

I would also be interested in the training session.

The call time for me is okay (midnight JST) An hour earlier wouldn't hurt,
but I am just one voice.

Thanks!

Jacob

Interlink Co. Ltd.
Sunshine 60 Bldg. 37th Fl. 3-1-1 East Ikebukuro
Toshima Tokyo, Japan 170-6037
URL: http://interlink.or.jp
TEL: 81-3-3983-9422 FAX:81-3-3895-3826


On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Jonathan Tenenbaum <jtenenbaum@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> Marika:****
>
> ** **
>
> I would be interested in the training session.  And I apologize to all for
> missing the meeting yesterday, I had something come up last minute.  As for
> that general day/time, it should be ok for me moving forward.  Thanks!****
>
> ** **
>
> -Jonathan****
>
> ** **
>
> Jonathan D. Tenenbaum, Esq.****
>
> Corporate Counsel****
>
> Web.com Group, Inc.****
>
> P: 570-706-7049****
>
> F: 570-706-7193****
>
> E: jtenenbaum@xxxxxxx****
>
> www.web.com****
>
> *From:* owner-gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx] *On
> Behalf Of *Marika Konings
> *Sent:* Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:22 AM
> *To:* gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx
> *Subject:* [gnso-irtpc] Action items yesterday's meeting****
>
> ** **
>
> Dear All,****
>
> ** **
>
> As a reminder, here are the action items from yesterday's IRTP Part C WG
> meeting:****
>
>    - *Chairs Appointment -* James and Avri have been selected as
>    co-Chairs of the Working Group. Zahid, as the GNSO Council liaison to the
>    WG, will inform the GNSO Council accordingly and request confirmation of
>    the appointment, per the GNSO Working Group Guidelines.****
>    - *Statements of Interest* – If you have not done so yet, please
>    submit your statement of interest (also for those that have an old SOI on
>    file!). See
>    
> https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/GNSO+Statements+of+Interest+%28SOI%29.
>    If you have not received your login / password, please contact Glen.***
>    *
>    - *IRTP Training Session* - Please let me know if you are interested
>    in a separate training session on the IRTP. The objective of this session
>    would be to explain in detail what the requirements are of the IRTP and how
>    it works in practice. The training would be based on the training provided
>    by ICANN to registrars. ****
>    - *SG / Constituency Input Template*: Please review the attached
>    stakeholder group / constituency input request template. Currently the
>    template includes the charter questions and a number of questions that were
>    identified in the Issue Report. WG members are encouraged to suggest any
>    other questions they think would be of interest to receive input on. The
>    objective is to finalize the template at next week's meeting. In the
>    meantime, please feel free to share your comments with the mailing list.
>    ****
>    - *Work Plan*: A small group of volunteers (James, Avri, Mikey) will
>    work on updating the work plan with the objective of WG approval at the
>    meeting of 29 November at the latest. ****
>    - *Next meeting*: The next meeting is scheduled for *Tuesday 22
>    November at 15.00 UTC*. The Chairs will explore whether there is a
>    need to find another time/day for the WG in the near future or consider an
>    alternating schedule as some have expressed a problem with the current time
>    / day.****
>
> With best regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> Marika****
>


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>