ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] For your review: Public comment forum announcement

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] For your review: Public comment forum announcement
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:52:55 -0800

Dear All,

As discussed on Tuesday's call, the WG is required under the current Bylaws to
open a public comment period to allow for community input to help inform the
deliberations. Attached you will find the announcement I've prepared to that
end. In addition to requesting input on the Charter Questions, I thought it
might also be helpful to request input on those additional questions / issues
that have been identified for the Stakeholder Group / Constituency Input
Request Template. If you disagree, or if there are any other issues / questions
that you think should be added, please share those with the mailing list by
Monday at the latest. The objective is to open the public comment forum on
Monday. As a reminder, the WG always has the opportunity to open additional
public comment forums on specific questions or issues later on should it decide
so.

With best regards,

Marika