ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Commitment to Participate

  • To: IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Commitment to Participate
  • From: Angie Graves <angie12345@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:49:46 -0500

To ensure that the IRTP-C PDP Working Group successfully achieves its
very aggressive work schedule, while upholding the highest quality of
its recommendations, I commit to:

* Attend weekly IRTP-C meetings and teleconferences, wherever possible,
and
* Join any issue-specific sub-teams (if applicable), and
* Respond to questions, surveys and consensus calls posted to the
IRTP-C Mailing List

Angie Graves