ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

RE: [gnso-irtpc] Commitment to Participate

  • To: "'James M. Bladel'" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'IRTPC Working Group'" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpc] Commitment to Participate
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:29:07 +0000

I agree with the concept and commit to participate on behalf of the RySG.
Thanks.

Barbara Steele
Director of Policy
bsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx

t: 703-948-3343    m: 703-622-1071
21355 Ridgetop Circle, Dulles, VA 20166

VerisignInc.com

This message (including any attachments) is  intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)