ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Action items

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Action items
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:05:27 -0800

I just wanted to make sure everyone received the message ;-)

Apologies about that, I just saw in my sent items that for some reason the
message went out 7 times, although I have no idea why. I hope the same thing
won't happen with this message, but I'll have our IT department look into it.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Marika