ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Mp3, Transcript & Adobe Connect Chat / IRTP C PDP / 03 Jaunuary 2012

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Mp3, Transcript & Adobe Connect Chat / IRTP C PDP / 03 Jaunuary 2012
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:24:10 -0800

Dear All,

The next IRTP C working group call will be held on Tuesday 10th of January 2012
at 15:00 UTC
Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held  on Tuesday, 03 January 2012 @ 1500 UTC on page:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20120103-en.mp3

on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#jan

The transcript will shortly be posted on the same page.

The Adobe Connect chat transcript is attached to this email. We will do this in
future after every meeting as requested during today's meeting.

Attendees:

Avri Doria - co-chair
James Bladel –co-chair

Mike O’Connor – CBUC

Barbara Steele – RySG

Simonetta Batteiger – Registrar SG

Jonathan Tenenbaum – RrSG

Matt Serlin - RrSG

Bob Mountain – Registrar SG

Michele Neylon - RrSG

Zahid Jamil - CBUC
Rob Villeneuve – Registrar SG
Angie Graves - CBUC
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Erick Iriarte Ahon - At–Large
Chris Chaplow - CBUC

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings

Glen de Saint Gery

Gisella Gruber

Apologies

Rob Golding - RrSG

Paul Diaz- RySG

Alain Berranger - NPOC

IRTP C Members:
Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alain Berranger
Simonetta Batteiger
James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil  Corwin
Paul Diaz
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Adam Eisner
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Steele
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams
Zeeshan shoki

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list ** Mailing list
archives http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtp-b-jun09/

Kind regards,
Gisella

GNSO Secretariat