ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] FW: [ccTLDcommunity] Request for information by GNSO WG on Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] FW: [ccTLDcommunity] Request for information by GNSO WG on Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:46:43 -0800

Dear All,

Please find below the feedback received from AFNIC (.fr, .re, .yt, .tf, .pm
and.wf) in response to the WG's request for input.

With best regards,

Marika

From: Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill@xxxxxxxx<mailto:mathieu.weill@xxxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:00:27 -0800
To: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>>,
Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Emilie Turbat <Emilie.Turbat@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Emilie.Turbat@xxxxxxxx>>,
Isabel Toutaud <Isabel.Toutaud@xxxxxx<mailto:Isabel.Toutaud@xxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [ccTLDcommunity] Request for information by GNSO WG on
Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy

Dear Bart, dear Marika,

Inter-Registrar transfer procedures we run at AFNIC, and which are applied to
.fr, .re, .yt, .tf, .pm and .wf (note that this is an extract of our registrar
procedure guide).

In addition, I should add that we receive a negligible amount of complaints
about this procedure, and that the number of abusive requests is probably less
than 5 a year, out of 2,2 million names managed.

I am available if need be for further explanations on the procedures.

Best
Mathieu