ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 27 March 2012

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 27 March 2012
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:37:47 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 @ 1400 UTC on page:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20120327-en.mp3

on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#mar

The transcript will be posted on the same page.

The contents of the AC chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Attendees:
Mike O'Connor - ISPCP
Philip Corwin - CBUC
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
James Bladel -co-chair
Avri Doria - co-chair
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Bob Mountain - Registrar SG
Jonathan Tenebaum - RrSG
Roy Dykes - RySG
Angie Graves - CBUC
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Zahid Jamil -CBUC
Matt Serlin - RrSG
Hago Dafalla -NCSG
Kevin Erdman - IPC

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Glen de Saint Géry

Apologies
Barbara Knight - RySG
Jacob Williams

IRTP C Members:
Alain Berranger
Simonetta Batteiger
James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil Corwin
Paul Diaz
Roy Dykes
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Steele
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

Kind regards,
Glen

Adobe Connect Chat Transcript
 Marika Konings:IRTP Part C WG Meeting - 27 March 2012
 Marika Konings:FYI, the meeting with the ccNSO was very well received by the
ccNSO members (see
http://www.zoomerang.com/Shared/SharedResultsSurveyResultsPage.aspx?ID=L2BV26BVV2BL)
 Marika
Konings:http://www.zoomerang.com/Shared/SharedResultsSurveyResultsPage.aspx?ID=L2BV26BVV2BL
 Bob Mountain:sorry to join late
 Bladel:No worries, just getting started.
 Michele Neylon:Did Zahid get a passport?
 Marika Konings:Zahid Jamil and Phil Corwin have joined the call
 Marika Konings:Roy Dykes, Angie Graves and Chris Chaplow have joined the call
 Marika Konings:Kevin Erdman has joined the call
 Simonetta Batteiger:I can't extend 30 minutes unfortunately
 Marika Konings:I've started drafting already ;-)
 Bladel:I believe Marika has already started that effort...
 Simonetta Batteiger:if Marika has a scelleton report already, maybe that can
be shared?
 Hago Dafalla:if started drafting please send to us
 Marika Konings:I need a little bit more time to get a first draft ready, but
hope to have something to share by the next meeting.
 Hago Dafalla:okey
 Marika Konings:I think there should be a transcript, but it might not have
been posted yet. I'll look into it.
 Marika Konings:Normally the transcript for the ccNSO - IRTP meeting should get
posted here (http://costarica43.icann.org/node/29629). Do note that it is
likely to be one transcript covering all the meetings that the ccNSO had that
day.
 Mikey O'Connor:correct "loosing" to "losing" throughout this document
 Simonetta Batteiger:I thought it was good input
 Chris Chaplow:a fractal rabit hole!
 Bladel:smaller and smaller rabbits!
 Michele Neylon:For the record - I hate wikis
 Michele Neylon:I will not use wikis
 Michele Neylon:period
 Jonathan Tenenbaum:Michele - how do you really feel about wikis?  ;-)
 Bob Mountain:+1
 Mikey O'Connor:Michele musta skipped his meds today
 Michele Neylon:meh
 Michele Neylon:I just hate the wiki interfaces in general
 Michele Neylon:I'm happy with email
 Hago Dafalla:e-mail is very good
 Hago Dafalla:e-mail message are easy to read
 Hago Dafalla:please raise your voice

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>