ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] For review - Draft Initial Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] For review - Draft Initial Report
  • From: Angie Graves <angie12345@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:33:14 -0400

Hi Marika,

Reviewing the document, I found some apparent typos and have listed them
below, along with suggestions for replacement text.

, if denial reason #9 would be applied

suggest changing to: were applied

which was update on a regular basis

suggest changing to: which was updated on a regular basis

Following review of the IRTP Part C Final Issue Report and the use cases,
the WG concluded that currently that currently there does not exist a
policy in relation to “change of control” or “change of registrant”, even
though such a process is implied, for example in the Uniform Dispute
Resolution Policy .

suggested changes:

* remove the second “currently there”

* punctuation for “change of registrant,” -- comma goes inside the
quotation marks

* add a comma after “for example”

the WG did take into account hat

suggest changing to: the WG did take into account that

it should neither prevent innovation and differentiation amongst registrars.

Comment:  The wording is not clear to me.

Committees, and; comments

suggest changing to: Committees; and comments

community submissions

suggest changing to: community submission

There where

suggest changing to: Where

ccTLD level easier

suggest changing to:  ccTLD level is easier

various jurisdictions

suggest changing to:  multiple jurisdictions

new holder I s an individual

suggest changing to:  new holder is an individual

process, before

suggest changing to:  process; before,

Thank you,

Angie